部 首


I.
「害怕悲劇重演 我的命中命中
越美麗的東西我越不可碰
歷史在重演 這麼煩囂城中
沒理由相戀可以沒有暗湧」

II.
I was hesitant when I recalled how HH used to say ‘the no-longer is always better than the not-yet’ back then.  And I was hesitant still despite how vivid HF’s line that ‘life is always unexpected’ was.  So when I said ‘eventually the no-longer will no longer be relevant, whereas the better-yet not-yet awaits’, I only knew it’s true, but I didn’t really believe in it.

III.
I have always considered myself having perceived the contingency and thrownness of life pretty well.  I thought, for how they have always existed, it’s never about problematizing, but to take them as they are.  Yet when I mentioned the systematic part of risk, it is actually her who took the risk in the very first place to open and step through the door.

IV.
It’s About Time.

Just that the timing is different this time, and I am a different person, have made all the difference.  Now that the better not-yet has finally become at-present, there is just no reason to go back in time.  Transient and uncertain the world still is, as it forever has been, I shall always find strength in the lyrics which read ‘there's no secret to living, just keep on walking’.  And as we walk, and walk, and keep on walking, I'd just sing ‘so never mind the darkness, we still can find a way; ‘cause nothin' lasts forever, even cold November rain’.

V.
I just don’t know why when these two quiet persons interact,
they suddenly become ‘noisy’.

But perhaps I do know why;
because it’s Resonance, it takes more than one person.

And with that, I am just confident that,
it’s OK, we’ll be OK.