日 月


Acht und Zwanzig.

It was all Thrownness, yet it just feels so meant-to-be.
Through the crystal-clear ultra-wide lens I see the future;
that for life is keep on walking,
and we have been walking together, hand-by-hand, shoulder-to-shoulder,
that we will keep on walking, and walking,
until we arrive at the Promised Land.

And when I’m happy and over-the-top,
I just wouldn’t know what to say,
for the very feeling itself is overwhelming enough to speak more than a thousand words.
As the lyrics reads, it’s just amazing how you can speak right to my heart,
that without saying a word you can light up the dark.

But between us, just between the two of us,
this very Silence is indeed the most resounding, and the loudest echo that connects two separate souls which were meant to be one in the very first place.
And with this, I’m just so very confident about the not-yet ahead of us.

Yet if I do, or if I must, have to say something,
I guess you just know I love you so.
Yes, I do.

Danke schön.