當色彩混沌的空氣,無人能走避,蓋過天地

 


Life blinks by, they say. Winter came and went, but snow still falls in April. We barely grasp the whirlwind of changes every day, but we try to start life anew.


Darkness, light, darkness. Snowflakes, moonbeams, sunrays, and some auroras. I seem to settle, but my feet wander. Solid ground, but not mundane. I catch up with my past, or mistakes, or missed chances, everything wide-open, but maybe unseen.


Perhaps some more coffee. We often mix up nights and days, feelings and emotions, challenges and milestones. I reckon life will never be the same, but I wonder when has life ever been our way. Perhaps some more hikes. We have yet to see enough of this sky, this mountain, and this country.


I know there are things I know, and things I don’t. Just as there are things that change, and things that don’t. I may not be always optimistic, but I know there are times I can. And if the time is now, then we may as well witness it, embrace it, and live it.


Hello again.